Industry Market Trend Series
Granular analysis of any US industry market
Easy to read—Easy to use
32 in‐depth page reports
- US or any state‐metro‐county‐zips or radius
- 2‐3 years of data with additional monthly update
- Mapped and charted competitor data
Compare market analytics
Understand Your Competitive Position
Demonstrate Market Opportunity
- "Granular industry data and top-notch customer service – a great return on our investment."
- "As an experienced market researcher and business consultant, my analyses and reports have drastically improved since subscribing to Bizminer in late 2014. Bizminer reports have become an essential part of determining industry performance and financial feasibility with narrowed focus to local market areas. I highly recommend this to anyone who conducts business-related research!"
- "BizMiner is an excellent resource for researching local industry market conditions. Their reports drill deeper into industry segments than other research tools I’ve used. BizMiner is an indispensable research tool!"
- "Industry coverage is superior to competing products. This is something we use for nearly every client and our bankers love it. Customer service is second to none."
More Industry Market Analysis Content
Best for brokers, buyers, customer call prep and small business owners. Industry market advantages and opportunities highlighted and quantified for any business. Key industry and population demographics, with quantified competitive listing opportunities and advantages. $29 each; bundles as low as $6/Snapshot. Available in four fully customizable iterations:
Stand-alone or linked to BizMiner and Bizmarkets2Go market reports. Includes business contact information, sales and employment.
Best for narratives in business plans or reports. Custom narrative competitive analysis of your firm, your industry and your market area- down to the zip code. $109
Industry sales per square foot analysis compiled from 132,476 retail stores. Industry statistics detailed by company in 14 industries. $179
Gain financial, operational, and macro-economic insight with BizMiner partner Vertical IQ reports on over 225 US industries. $129
BizMiner vs. RMA: There’s really no comparison
Whether you’re looking at industry granularity, market area specificity, line item detail or just plain ease of use, BizMiner comes out ahead at every turn. And data integrity? BizMiner content is accepted in US Tax Court, licensed by multiple taxing agencies in the US and Canada, and is in use by thousands of CPAs, valuation banking professionals.
|Industry Financial Content||BizMiner||RMA|
|Detailed Industries (NAICS-6 and deeper)||>5000||788|
|Localized Financial Reporting||US & 350 states-metros||US & 6 regions|
|Peer Group Breakouts||12 sales classes||6 asset classes|
|Sole Proprietorship Reports||Yes||No|
|Most Recent Times Series||2017q2||2016q1-17q1 (variable)|
|Profit & Loss Line Items||24||6|
|Balance Sheet Line Items||18||20|
|Cost of Sales/Goods Sold||90% of industries||Mfg. and retail only|
|Cost of Sales/Goods Sold: Labor Portion||90% of industries||No|
|Presentation||dollar and percentage||percentage only|
- Competitor Analysis: Industry map; industry and small business counts, averages and trends
- Market Volume: Industry-Small business-startup dollars and share
- Annual Sales: Industry-small business-startup sales with benchmarked sales rankings
- Market Penetration: US and Market area industry sales per person-household-business
- Employment: Industry-small business-startup counts and trends
- Sales/Employment Classes: size breakout detail by employment and sales category
- Productivity: Sales per employee-Average annual wages-Rent per employee with benchmark indices
- Startups: Entrepreneurial activity-sales-market share-US and local benchmarks
- Industry Concentrations: Multi-year Sales-Employment-Establishments as a percentage of total economy
- Cessation Rates: Industry-small business-startups-branches
- Ownership Patterns: Industry market area and US branch concentrations
- Population Demographics: Selected area data: age-ethnicity-employment-income-education-housing