Industry Market Trend Series
Granular analysis of any US industry market
Easy to read—Easy to use
32 in‐depth page reports
- US or any state‐metro‐county‐zips or radius
- 2‐3 years of data with additional monthly update
- Mapped and charted competitor data
Compare market analytics
Understand Your Competitive Position
Demonstrate Market Opportunity
- "Granular industry data and top-notch customer service – a great return on our investment."
- "As an experienced market researcher and business consultant, my analyses and reports have drastically improved since subscribing to Bizminer in late 2014. Bizminer reports have become an essential part of determining industry performance and financial feasibility with narrowed focus to local market areas. I highly recommend this to anyone who conducts business-related research!"
- "BizMiner is an excellent resource for researching local industry market conditions. Their reports drill deeper into industry segments than other research tools I’ve used. BizMiner is an indispensable research tool!"
- "Industry coverage is superior to competing products. This is something we use for nearly every client and our bankers love it. Customer service is second to none."
More Industry Market Analysis Content
Best for brokers, buyers, customer call prep and small business owners. Industry market advantages and opportunities highlighted and quantified for any business. Key industry and population demographics, with quantified competitive listing opportunities and advantages. Bundles as low as $6/Snapshot.
Stand-alone or linked to BizMiner and Bizmarkets2Go market reports. Includes business contact information, sales and employment.
Best for narratives in business plans or reports. Custom narrative competitive analysis of your firm, your industry and your market area- down to the zip code. $109
Industry sales per square foot analysis compiled from 128,796 retail stores. Industry statistics detailed by company in 14 industries. $179
Gain financial, operational, and macro-economic insight with BizMiner partner Vertical IQ reports on over 225 US industries. $129