Competitive Market Narrative Series
Granular narrative analysis of any US industry market
Easy to read—Easy to use
- US or any state-metro-county-zips or radius
- Content refreshed monthly
- Mapped and charted competitor data
Easy to Configure
Easy to Communicate
Easy to Understand
Unparalleled Data Granularity
- "Granular industry data and top-notch customer service – a great return on our investment."
- "As an experienced market researcher and business consultant, my analyses and reports have drastically improved since subscribing to Bizminer in late 2014. Bizminer reports have become an essential part of determining industry performance and financial feasibility with narrowed focus to local market areas. I highly recommend this to anyone who conducts business-related research!"
- "BizMiner is an excellent resource for researching local industry market conditions. Their reports drill deeper into industry segments than other research tools I’ve used. BizMiner is an indispensable research tool!"
- "Industry coverage is superior to competing products. This is something we use for nearly every client and our bankers love it. Customer service is second to none."
More Industry Market Analysis Content
Best for regional, small business and entreprenuerial industry trend analysis. Three-year industry market research trends plus update month data. (Radius reports: two years plus update.) Select any industry and national or any local US market area. Competitive advantage analysis, mapped intelligence: industry volume, average sales and rank. Fully customizable. $111
Stand-alone or linked to BizMiner and Bizmarkets2Go market reports. Includes business contact information, sales and employment.
Best for brokers, buyers, customer call prep and small business owners. Industry market advantages and opportunities highlighted and quantified for any business. Key industry and population demographics, with quantified competitive listing opportunities and advantages. Bundles as low as $6/Snapshot.
Industry sales per square foot analysis compiled from 128,796 retail stores. Industry statistics detailed by company in 14 industries. $179
Gain financial, operational, and macro-economic insight with BizMiner partner Vertical IQ reports on over 225 US industries. $129
BizMiner vs. RMA: There’s really no comparison
Whether you’re looking at industry granularity, market area specificity, line item detail or just plain ease of use, BizMiner comes out ahead at every turn. And data integrity? BizMiner content is accepted in US Tax Court, licensed by multiple taxing agencies in the US and Canada, and is in use by thousands of CPAs, valuation banking professionals.
|Industry Financial Content||BizMiner||RMA|
|Detailed Industries (NAICS-6 and deeper)||>5000||788|
|Localized Financial Reporting||US & 350 states-metros||US & 6 regions|
|Peer Group Breakouts||12 sales classes||6 asset classes|
|Sole Proprietorship Reports||Yes||No|
|Most Recent Times Series||2017q2||2016q1-17q1 (variable)|
|Profit & Loss Line Items||24||6|
|Balance Sheet Line Items||18||20|
|Cost of Sales/Goods Sold||90% of industries||Mfg. and retail only|
|Cost of Sales/Goods Sold: Labor Portion||90% of industries||No|
|Presentation||dollar and percentage||percentage only|