Industry Financial Profile Series
In-depth industry financial statements
Easy to read—Easy to use in-depth analysis
- US-State-Metro Reports for 5000 lines of business: Unparalleled granularity
- Up to 15 years of data
Easy to Configure
Easy to Communicate
Easy to Understand
Unparalleled Data Granularity
- "We feel that the industry ratio data provided by BizMiner is superior to other alternatives. The ability to customize the data to certain geographic areas & revenue sizes and ability to drill down to sub-segments within NAICS codes creates the best industry metrics that are applicable to the company we are working with. Customer service, while rarely needed, has also been very responsive to any issues we have had."
- "I use the database for every business valuation I complete as a reliable source for industry financial statement data. The ease of access and ability to accomplish focused searches saves me time in completing my valuation engagements. The additional information provided in BizMiner cannot be found in comparable databases. Therefore, the use of BizMiner as a trusted single source of data is extremely cost effective."
- "BizMiner is far superior to RMA or other products—and much more meaningful. We use this valuable resource for all of our financial, loan packaging, business valuation and restructuring projects."
- "Bizminer Industry Financial Reports are an excellent source of detailed industry financial information, for ratio analysis and benchmarking. I use this data in almost all of my business valuation engagements."
- "We regularly use the industry financial reports from BizMiner in our real estate appraisal and consulting practice. The income and expense data they provide are a crucial part our analysis for going concern, and traditional, commercial appraisals. BizMiner is a great resource for any real estate professional."
- "I have been using Bizminer now for several years mainly in my valuation projects. Bizminer is an excellent source due to its content and number of industries that are covered. Bizminer is an excellent tool in my tool box."
More Industry Financial Analysis Content
Best for use with clients. Easy to understand comparative financial scores, trends, and vivid, customizable color graphics. US, State and Metro versions with 23 financial ratios, detailed profit & loss and balance sheet. 3-year reports $111
Best for sole proprietorships: 1040C format startup or sole proprietorship profit-loss with benchmarks with eight ratios. 3-5 year reports. from $102
BizMiner vs. RMA: There’s really no comparison
Whether you’re looking at industry granularity, market area specificity, line item detail or just plain ease of use, BizMiner comes out ahead at every turn. And data integrity? BizMiner content is accepted in US Tax Court, licensed by multiple taxing agencies in the US and Canada, and is in use by thousands of CPAs, valuation banking professionals.
|Industry Financial Content||BizMiner||RMA|
|Detailed Industries (NAICS-6 and deeper)||>5000||788|
|Localized Financial Reporting||US & 350 states-metros||US & 6 regions|
|Peer Group Breakouts||12 sales classes||6 asset classes|
|Sole Proprietorship Reports||Yes||No|
|Most Recent Times Series||2017q2||2016q1-17q1 (variable)|
|Profit & Loss Line Items||24||6|
|Balance Sheet Line Items||18||20|
|Cost of Sales/Goods Sold||90% of industries||Mfg. and retail only|
|Cost of Sales/Goods Sold: Labor Portion||90% of industries||No|
|Presentation||dollar and percentage||percentage only|