Completely customizable industry financials
best for client presentations
- Reports for 5000 lines of business
- US and local reports in a single report series
Easy to Configure
Easy to Communicate
Easy to Understand
Unparalleled Data Granularity
- "Granular industry data and top-notch customer service – a great return on our investment."
- "As an experienced market researcher and business consultant, my analyses and reports have drastically improved since subscribing to Bizminer in late 2014. Bizminer reports have become an essential part of determining industry performance and financial feasibility with narrowed focus to local market areas. I highly recommend this to anyone who conducts business-related research!"
- "BizMiner is an excellent resource for researching local industry market conditions. Their reports drill deeper into industry segments than other research tools I’ve used. BizMiner is an indispensable research tool!"
- "Industry coverage is superior to competing products. This is something we use for nearly every client and our bankers love it. Customer service is second to none."
More Industry Financial Analysis Content
Best for valuation, business plans and corporate benchmarking: Rock-solid industry financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed Profit & Loss statements. US, state and metro level reports. 34 financial ratios; 3-5 year reports and up to 10 more legacy data years. from $102
Best for sole proprietorships: 1040C format startup or sole proprietorship profit-loss with benchmarks with eight ratios. 3-5 year reports. from $102
BizMiner vs. RMA: There’s really no comparison
Whether you’re looking at industry granularity, market area specificity, line item detail or just plain ease of use, BizMiner comes out ahead at every turn. And data integrity? BizMiner content is accepted in US Tax Court, licensed by multiple taxing agencies in the US and Canada, and is in use by thousands of CPAs, valuation banking professionals.
|Industry Financial Content||BizMiner||RMA|
|Detailed Industries (NAICS-6 and deeper)||>5000||788|
|Localized Financial Reporting||US & 350 states-metros||US & 6 regions|
|Peer Group Breakouts||12 sales classes||6 asset classes|
|Sole Proprietorship Reports||Yes||No|
|Most Recent Times Series||2017q2||2016q1-17q1 (variable)|
|Profit & Loss Line Items||24||6|
|Balance Sheet Line Items||18||20|
|Cost of Sales/Goods Sold||90% of industries||Mfg. and retail only|
|Cost of Sales/Goods Sold: Labor Portion||90% of industries||No|
|Presentation||dollar and percentage||percentage only|